Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introduction.

Assalamualaikum. My name is Nur Atiqah Kamarudin. I am 23 years old and is studying in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Dungun. I am taking Bachelor Degree Science (Hons.) in Foodservice Management course.


UiTM Dungun, Terengganu, where I took my diploma and bachelor degree.


This is the fourth blog that I had done. My first blog is about my personal life. I share my experience, opinion and what I feel in that blog. My second and third blog is my business blog or we call 'blogshop'. I sell cartoon brooch and homemade dessert such as cupcakes, chocolates and tarts.


I  create this blog because it is compulsory to all my classmate in order to accomplish the assignment Foodservice Information Technolgy course (HTF 670). This blog will consist three main category which are personal, education and business.


Some of my classmates, exclude me. This picture was taken during our trip to Ma' Daerah Turtle Sanctuary.


I wish I can accomplish this assignment successfully and full of joy and fun! Hope anyone who come to my blog can gain knowledge or some benefits through this blog. Goodbye!


1 comment: